Hiring a motorhome has never been easier
We are a small but dedicated team committed to providing our customers with everything they could possibly need to make the most of a motorhome holiday, from all the pots, pans and equipment you’ll need right up to advice on how to use all the facilities in your motorhome.
We have a superb choice of 5 different brand new motorhomes available to hire plus a choice of 3 motorhome packages which provide all the bits and bobs you’ll need for ultimate comfort and convenience so you won’t have to worry about forgetting anything vital!
We are UK based and handily positioned in Retford, north Nottinghamshire so wherever you are you can easily find us. Our top of the range motorhomes showcase the best features that motorhome design has to offer with easy to use and understand instructions and in addition we are happy to help you with any questions you may have as part of our personalised service.
Each of our Motorhomes
accept upto 2 pets
Option to pay 20% deposit
upon hiring the Motorhome
4 & 6 BERTH
We offer the choice of either
4 or 6 berth Motorhomes
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Motorhome Hire is ideal for
families new to Motorhoming
What’s different about motorhome hire
We do our best to ensure your motorhome trip is the best it can be and here’s why:
- When it comes to motorhome hire we understand what our customers and their families need
- With 5 different motorhomes for hire in Retford and a choice of 3 superb, all-encompassing motorhome packages you’re ready to go
- We are pet friendly and we understand that family pets love to share in the excitement of a holiday
- Our motorhome packages are designed with safety and comfort in mind and provide for both leisurely and active holidays
- Nationwide motorhome hire in Retford is great for families, for couples and for all ages
- Hiring a motorhome is the ideal way to find out if motorhoming is right for you
Here at motorhome hire in Retford we are only too happy to help with any queries and question you may have about where to go. Whether you are planning a 4 day long weekend or a longer 8 day holiday for a more comprehensive motorhoming experience we have lots of helpful tips and ideas of where you could go.
Take a look at our tried and tested list of motorhome tours featuring just some of the most popular places that we know motorhomers love. The Caravan and Motorhome Club have more than 2,700 sites across the UK and Ireland and include larger family-friendly sites as well as smaller, quieter sites many of which feature on-site fishing, sports and entertainment plus experienced staff ready to help.